What is the Pre-Acceleration Program?
The Pre-Acceleration Program invests in innovative startups. It is a 3-month program aiming to help local innovators in early stages by providing them with seed funding, resources, and coaching to escalate and accelerate their business with a global perspective.
Among other benefits, the program offers:
- Seed funding of up to $15,000.
- Professional training sessions on relevant entrepreneurship and business topics.
- Specialized business consulting.
- Weekly mentoring and coaching.
- Co-working space in the ACT Global.
- An opportunity to pitch in front of investors.
- The chance to be considered for our Acceleration Programs.
- The program requires at least one of the company founders participate full time in startup.pr in Puerto Rico.
- Attend coaching and consulting sessions, program workshops and other required activities.
- Have an official representative participating full-time in the program and be dedicated to the development of the project.
- Participate exclusively in the startup.pr Pre-Acceleration Program. Participation in similar programs will not be allowed while participating in our Program.
- Be an early-stage startup (research teams or advanced startups will not be funded).
- Have at least a developed idea, prototype, or validation of an innovative technology-based product or service with local and global market potential.
- Complete and submit the program’s application form along with any requested material by the announced deadline.
Proposals are accepted until July 28, 2019 at 11:45pm.
All shared information will be protected under a non-disclosure agreement between the applicant and Startup.pr.