What is the Pre-Acceleration Program?
The Pre-acceleration Program invests in technology-based startups. It is a 3-month program aiming to help local innovators in early stages by providing them with seed funding, resources, and coaching to escalate and accelerate their business with a global perspective.
Among other benefits, the program offers:
- Seed funding of up to $15,000
- 12 professional training sessions on relevant entrepreneurship and business topics
- Weekly mentoring and coaching
- Co-working space in the ACT Global
- An opportunity to pitch in front of investors.
- The chance to be considered for the Acceleration Program which offers up to $40,000 in additional funding.
To be eligible for the Pre-Acceleration Program your team must:
- Be an early-stage startup (research teams or advanced startups will not be funded)
- Have at least a developed idea, prototype, or validation of an innovative technology-based product or service with local and global market potential.
- Complete and submit the program’s application form along with any requested material by the announced deadline.