The admission process starts by submitting an application which provides interested entrepreneurs a quick and simple contact to the accelerator staff.
Applicants that receive a positive evaluation will be invited to submit a detailed proposal.
The detailed proposal should contain a comprehensive information on the project including project management qualifications and experience, proponent’ qualifications and a detailed budget
- Startup.pr accepts proposals from any part of the world. There is no eligibility restraint of applicants in terms of its legal structure or residence status as long as it complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Projects should be technology based and shall fall within the area of interest of Startup.pr.
- It is preferable that projects can be completed within a six (6) months’ time span.
Project selection is based on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit and originality
- Economic and market feasibility
- Intellectual property creation potential
- Applicant’s qualifications
- Socio-economical impact
- Associated risks
Proposals are accepted at any time during the year.
All shared information will be protected under a non-disclosure agreement between the applicant and Startup.pr.
Click here to download the application form. Fill out and mail it to: email@example.com